2 Ingredient Creamy Coleslaw
2 ingredient coleslaw is the quickest way to make this classic summer side dish. With a creamy dressing, this quick and easy coleslaw is delicious on sandwiches, with barbecue, and even with ham.
- 1 large head cabbage cored, roughly 12 cups shredded cabbage
- 1- 1 1/4 cups mayo
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- pinch salt
Core the cabbage, and shred it- preferably using the grater attachment on a food processor. It should yield roughly 12 cups of shredded cabbage.
Transfer the shredded cabbage to a large mixing bowl.
Add the mayo to the mixing bowl, and stir together until both are evenly combined and the mixture's creamy.
Season with pepper & salt, stirring again to evenly combine. Taste and adjust seasoning, as needed.
Serve & enjoy!
- I highly recommend using a food processor to shred the cabbage. The fine shred is part of what makes this simple recipe work so well.
- You can adjust or use different seasonings if desired, but we've found simple is best.
- If you don't have a food processor, you can also shred the cabbage using a mandolin or a knife. Just cut it as finely as you can. A box grater will also work.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 19g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 279mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 97IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 0.4mg