Pepperoni cream cheese spread flavors the fluffy whipped base with zesty pepperoni slices. Perfect for an easy appetizer and serving with crackers or sliced baguettes.
During the holiday season and really all year long, I am all about easy entertaining.
I don’t want to work harder than I have to in the kitchen.
But I still want to be a good hostess to my guests and put out snacks.
So easy spreads like this pepperoni cream cheese spread are always in my back pocket, ready to go.
And my guests, and my hungry boys, love them!
To make this, you’ll need:
- Cream cheese– Let it soften on the counter before you use it and make sure to use full fat for the best flavor.
- Pepperoni slices– I buy the pre-sliced pepperoni but you could slice your own.
- Crackers or baguette slices– To serve with this spread.
How to Make
This spread, with only 2 ingredients, couldn’t be easier to make.
To do it, whip the softened cream cheese in a medium sized mixing bowl with a hand mixer until the cream cheese is light and fluffy.
Fit a food processor with the grating attachment and feed the pepperoni through it while the processor runs on high speed.
Fold the grated pepperoni into the whipped cream cheese.
Serve it at room temperature with crackers or pieces of toasted sliced baguettes.
Can I make this ahead of time?
I recommend making it right before serving.
However, if you make it ahead of time, store it covered in the fridge until about an hour before you plan to serve it. Then take it out of the fridge and let it sit on the counter to come to room temperature.
What should I serve with it?
My favorite things to serve with it are crackers and sliced baguettes but you could also serve:
- sturdy veggie sticks like carrot or celery sticks
- pita chips
- bagel chips
- mini bagels
Tips and Tricks
- The cream cheese will be much easier to work with if you let it come to room temperature first.
- If you serve this cold, it won’t spread as well so make sure to let it set out for an hour prior to serving.
- Want to add more flavor to this? Sprinkle in mozzarella or Parmesan cheese or some fresh herbs like chopped basil.
Other Spreads You’ll Love
Pepperoni cream cheese spread is an easy appetizer for a gathering anytime. Make it for your next brunch or dinner party and enjoy!
Looking for other spread recipes? Try these:
If you’ve tried this PEPPERONI CREAM CHEESE SPREAD, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Pepperoni Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/4 cups pepperoni slices
- crackers for serving
- sliced baguette for serving
- Add the softened cream cheese to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese until fluffed & creamy.
- Fit a food processor with the grating attachment, and feed the pepperoni through while the machine runs on high speed.
- Add the grated pepperoni to the whipped cream cheese. Using a spatula, fold the pepperoni into the cream cheese.
- Serve the pepperoni cream cheese mixture at room temperature with crackers and sliced bread for serving.