This fluffy dip tastes just like the classic Cadbury creme egg candy. Cadbury Creme Egg Dip is a must make, must have on an Easter menu. If you’ve got Spring on the brain, save this recipe!
One thing my family has in abundance is a sweet tooth.
We love a little something sweet at the end of a meal, and there’s always got to be a dessert to fit every occasion.
One of my favorite ways to make a holiday dessert is by using some of our favorite flavors.
Cadbury creme eggs are a must have for us for Easter.
Turning them into a sinfully sweet dessert makes for a delicious addition to the menu.
This quick and easy Cadbury creme egg dip is now a must have at our family’s Easter table.
This Easter dip recipe only needs a handful of ingredients to come together, making it perfect for planning ahead or a last minute addition.
- Cream Cheese – The base of this dip is a brick of cream cheese, softened to room temperature. You can use neufchatel cheese, interchangeably, to shave off some calories.
- Sugar – Powdered sugar whips together with the cream cheese to help aerate the dip, giving it a fluffy texture without being grainy.
- Cool Whip – An 8 oz tub of whipped topping- either name brand or generic.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs – This is one area where you DO NOT want to substitute. Authentic Cadbury creme eggs are needed, and the original flavor will work best. Make sure to check the packaging to be sure it’s the creme eggs, and not the chocolate variety.
Once you’ve gathered all your ingredients, you’re ready to whip up a batch of this Cadbury Creme Egg Dip.
How To Make
Start by adding both the cream cheese and powdered sugar to a large mixing bowl.
Using a hand mixer, whip them together until smooth.
You could also use a stand mixer, if that’s more convenient.
Add the cool whip to the mixture, and stir together until evenly combined.
Unwrap the Cadbury creme eggs, and roughly chops them.
You don’t want super tiny pieces- larger chunks are preferred.
Add them to the mixing bowl, and fold in.
Transfer the Cadbury creme egg dip to a serving bowl.
Garnish with extra creme eggs, if desired.
Serve the dip with a variety of sweet & savory options, and enjoy!
There’s so many tasty options to serve with this Easter dessert dip.
Some of our favorites include:
- Pretzels or pretzel chips
- Sliced fruit – apples, grapes, bananas, strawberries, etc.
- Cookies – Oreos (original or golden), nilla wafers, etc
- Crackers – Graham crackers- cinnamon, honey, or chocolate
Can I Make This Cool Whip Dip Ahead Of Time?
You can absolutely make this creme egg dip ahead of time.
Prepare everything, as instructed, until you get to the actual candy.
If making ahead of time, leave the candy out and stir in just before you’re ready to serve.
Any leftover dip can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Any longer than that and the cool whip base will begin to break down.
Other Easy Dip Recipes
Cadbury creme egg dip tastes like one of our favorite Spring candies, and is a perfect treat for Easter.
It’s quick, easy, and fun for both kids & adults to enjoy.
Are you looking for other easy dip recipes?
Give these a try:
If you’ve tried these CADBURY CREME EGG DIP, or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Cadbury Creme Egg Dip
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip
- 6 large Cadbury creme eggs or 12 small ones, or a mix (plus more to garnish)
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth
- Add the cool whip and gently mix until combined
- Chop the creme eggs and add to the mixture and fold until evenly distributed
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl, garnish with additional creme eggs if desired
- Serve with fruit, nilla wafers, pretzels or anything else you want!